Sephora recently released a few of their holiday gift sets and a lot of Sephora Favourites packages are already out as well as some other great brands I am absolutely dying to try. We all know I am a sucker for value sets and if theres a time to get them, its between now and Christmas. Check out some of the products I have my sights on!
Sephora Favourites Beauty Unmasked
– 1.7 oz Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
– 1 oz Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
– 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
– 0.5 oz Glamglow Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment
Already love the Origins mask and have been wanting to try both the Glamglow and Boscia masks so this seems worth it to me!
I have been eyeing Glamglow products foreeeeever, since you hear anyone that can afford them rave and rave about their products. I’ve just always felt $76 was way too much for a mask….so if there is a deal to try all three I may have to pounce on this chance!
Sephora Favourites Superstars
– 0.003 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
– 0.25 oz Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional
– 0.05 oz Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara In Jet Black
– 1.7 oz Bumble And Bumble Surf Spray
– 0.34 oz Chloè by Chloè Rollerball
– 0.4 oz Formula X Nail Color in Ignite
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosè Tinted Lip Treatment
– 0.5 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
– 0.16 oz Nars Cosmetics Blush in Orgasm
– 1 oz Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light
– 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner In Intense Black
– 0.05 oz Urban Decay Eye shadow in Sin
I am on the fence for this value set. There are some things I’ve definitely been wanting to try, some I already have, and others I have no desire or already know won’t go with my colouring….but I guess that is the beauty of this type of value pack. Whether I am sure or not right now, all I know is I keep finding myself back at the site staring at this so we will have to see!
Are you serious?! Just recently I bought the Ambient Lighting highlighting palette and as I was contemplating I said “I really wish it was a blush palette.” Turns out I love my other palette so it worked out for the better, but I am most certainly going to have to get my hands on this!
Naked Basics 2
-0.05 oz in Skimp (pale nude satin)
-0.05 oz Stark (nude-pink matte)
-0.05 oz Frisk (warm gray matte)
-0.05 oz Cover (muted red-brown matte)
-0.05 oz Primal (muted brown matte)
-0.05 oz Undone (deep, smoky brown matte)
I am borderline obsessed with my Naked Basics, easily my favourite palette. Easy for travel, so versatile and so buttery. So I have been back and forth on getting the 2nd version since they seem so similar…but they AREN’T similar, and why not get something you know you are absolutely going to love!
I also definitely would have gone for the Draw the Line and the Lash Stash as well but…I recently bought those! haha
So those are what is on my wish list (so far!) Looking to be a good Christmas! haha What is on your wish list from Sephora’s value sets collection?